Märklin 29479 "Regional Express" Digital Startsæt - 230 Volts.
Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) class 245 diesel electric locomotive and 2 bi-level commuter cars. 1 type DABza 756 bi-level car, 1st/2nd class, and 1 type DBza 751 bi-level car, 2nd class.
Model: The locomotive is constructed of metal and has an mfx digital decoder and controllable sound functions. 4 axles powered by means of cardan shafts. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The cars have tinted side windows. Train length 75.3 cm / 29-5/8". Contents: 12 no. 24130 curved track, 5 no. 24188 straight track, 7 no. 24172 straight track, 2 no. 24224 curved track, and 1 pair of 24611 and 24612 turnouts. Track connector box, 36 VA / 230 volt switched mode power pack, and a Mobile Station are included. An illustrated instruction manual with many tips and ideas is also included. This set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and with the entire C Track program.
Product info: The 78479 theme extension set is the right add-on to fit the era of this starter set.
- Metal frame and locomotive body.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions, which can be operated with the 60652 or 60651 Mobile Station. Up to 5 functions, which can be operated with the 6021 Control Unit. Equipped for up to 16 functions with future controllers. The functions present depend on how the locomotive is equipped.
- Built-in sound effects circuit.
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with pivot point.
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Era 6
- Digital locomotives or digital device for the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format).